In the future there will be robots.



If there is one thing I hate it's robots! Well actually I hate zombies more, but that's another story for another time... Guess what, in 2020, every Korean household will have a robot! The wheeled robots will clean rooms, monitor the home, read books to kids and offer health-care and Internet connections. They can even order Chinese food and pizza by connecting to the local information network.

"On the back of the network robots, we are jockeying to become one of global top three robot producers by 2010. In 2020, every Korean household will have a robot," Chin said.

Via Korea Times and Koreanet.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, that's funny, I didn't know you guys could see the future...?
You don't know that for sure.
Korean people could all DIE tomorrow. I mean, you never know...

DrFong said...

Ok, you got me, the future of the Korean Robots is not very clear yet.