Emperor Benedict XVI "Black Pope"



I have been hearing stories from some conspiracy-nut friends claiming that the new pope is a scary and possibly evil man. I don't know. I have never met him. They claim he may be something called "the Black Pope" and may herald the end of the world. One thing I heard, which kind of disturbed me was that "Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger was known as the "Panzer Cardinal" at the Vatican because he served in the Wehrmacht under Hitler during World War II." Anyone have any thoughts on this? I admit I am fairly ignorant on the subject of Black Popes.

PS
The above picture is available on all sorts of products on my store at cafepress...

The Black Pope

2 Comments:

Osiris said...

Please. So every German alive during WWII is a Nazi now? Religion has always been an evil construct, no matter what religion it is.

Since when is pope an important job? It's all bullshit meant to distract, religion. Anyone in high standing in ANY religion is evil, plain and simple.

Still, I think people should buy your shit at cafepress......

The Dr. Whoa stuff is strangely familiar! hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........

J's Girlfriend said...

I believe the case was that he was in Hitlerjugend just like every youngster was more or less obliged to be. More about le pope here:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4445279.stm