UFO Near Livonia, Michigan

A strange object was seen in the sky over Livonia, Michigan on December 12, 2005.

"A green light was observed travelling east. The object did not have any blinking or strobbing lights and was flying low. Witness to this event noticed a "spark" of fire ejected from the green light and rapidly moved towards the earth disappearing from sight. No crash or report from local police that a plane may have crash landed in the area. Witness also called 911 and there was no report of a crash."

10 Comments:

Chris said...

That's interesting, but you know what I'd like to see on this blog? A poll. Yea, a monthly poll on all kinds of strange and mysterious events. That way you could get feedback from the people. What have you to lose???

Chris said...

Umm... I agree but I did not write that above comment...wtf?

Dr. Fong said...

What is going on here lately!? Things are getting weird.

Chris said...

Well, this blog is the #1 resource for weird news and events from around the web. It just stands to reason that things would get a little weird in the comments section as well.....

Dr. Fong said...

I guess you are right. I need to embrace the weirdness instead of fight against it.

Osiris said...

Weirdness may be well and good, but I know Chris' reptile tricks- he'll use this against me to make it look like I'm one of them. Power to the people!

Dan Brown said...

This blog post was just featured on www.uforeview.net/m.htm

Just thought I would let you know.

Osiris said...

Good lord, my evil trickery has been used against me! Now we will never know which comment is real, a which is a fraud!

What have I done.....

:-(

Kayla said...

Wtf? I live near Livonia, and my dad WORKS in Livonia, Harvard Drug Group, ever heard of it? Well anyways, this is all a load of bull shit.

Anonymous said...

Is Livonia a country near Poland?