Whitley Strieber's Little Grey Men


"What I saw before me was a small room like the interior of a tent, populated by enormous insects. These insects were at once strange, distant-seeming creatures, totally unlike me and not communicating any sense of the human at all, and yet at the same time aware of me in a way that eloquently and terrifyingly signaled intelligence."

I read Whitley Strieber's book Communion when I was pretty young. It had quite an effect on me. This was a man who really believed what he was saying. He was terrified! I wasn't so convinced by later books. It was like Carlos Castaneda. His first couple books were amazing and very believable. A few books later it seemed like he was stretched pretty thin and more concerned with making money than telling the truth.

Whitley Strieber's Unknown Country

0 Comments: