On the Effectiveness of Golem Labor


Dr. Fong Say:

Free Golem labor would change the world labor market if only they were more controlable. Notice that the first thing this one does after being brought to life is walk up and punch the camera. What a jerk!


"In Jewish folklore, a golem (גולם, sometimes pronounced goilem) is an animated being which is crafted from inanimate material."

"Having a golem servant was seen as the ultimate symbol of wisdom and holiness, and there are many tales of golems connected to prominent rabbis throughout the Middle Ages."

Link to the Golem Wiki

3 Comments:

Osiris said...

Just a friendly warning Dr. Fong, do not mess around with the dangerous Golem magic. EVERYONE who has messed around with it has been killed by their creation in the end, which they deserved. If you play with fire, you'll get burned.

Dr. Fong said...

Yeah, I came to pretty much the same conclusion. Golems are fun for a while...but they end up just breaking everything. Stupid Golems.

Osiris said...

Dr. Fong, you scare me. I think you are just telling me what I want to hear so you can create a golem undisturbed.

Please address my concerns?