A Paralyzing Fear of Clowns

Dr. Fong Say:

See. It's Real! And it isn't just me! Things have never been the same since I saw the movie IT. They all float down here Georgie!


"Although there are no official statistics, some experts believe that as many as one in seven people experience some level of coulrophobia, as fear of clowns is clinically known."

"Symptoms can include shortness of breath, irregular heartbeat, sweating, nausea and overall feelings of dread."


Link to the original article

4 Comments:

Osiris said...

Dr. Fong, think of this: Zombie Clowns. Thousands of them with human brains smeared on their faces.

How about that, short of breath yet?

Clowns are neat, I have feelings of dread if I DON'T see one a day.

Liz said...

All I have to say is Killer Clowns From Outer Space.

Osiris said...

Dr Fong has seen that movie, it nearly killed him. He still speaks of the night terrors it causes from time to time.

Dr. Fong said...

Whoa, that's the movie where they turn people into cotton candy right? I still have nightmares!