Crowds flock to see Alabama Leprechaun



Dr. Fong Says:
"This is one of the most ignorant things I have seen in a while. One woman blames the problems on crackheads up in the trees."

"I love the shitty amature sketch of what was seen. Such accuracy! They even remembered the buckle on his hat."


This is a video of the stir caused by people flocking to see the Alabama Leprechaun. He only comes out at night, lives in a tree and vanishes if you shine a light on him.

There is one man who claims that his overalls will ward off magic spells cast by the Leprechaun. He also claims to have a "thousand year old" flute given to him by his great great grandfather.

Ok.

10 Comments:

Gizmo said...

You got to be kidding me. I thought people in the U.P. were messed up. WOW.

Dr. Fong said...

Now, Gizmo the people in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan are probably equally crazy. While they don't have leprechauns roaming the streets at night they do have the U.P. Brush Monkeys to keep them busy. Have you heard much about this horrible creature on your travels?

james gay christpharo said...

talk to me on instent messenger or aol, codmaster90...ok thanx cuz i want ur sexy body

Susan said...

I love the drawing!

phillip crowe said...

im gay and i wanted u to know my name, i live in narragansett and i love men

dr. Fong said...

hmm, gay people love the Alabama leprechaun I guess.

Adolf Hitler said...

STOP STEALING MY THUNDER

kevin bloom said...

hi my name is kevin and i agree with phill, im a flaming homosexual....i wanted u to kno this dr. fong, will u help me solve this problem, i dont wasnt to be gay anymore but i just cant

mike casci00000000000000 said...

why is people saying that they gay, we dont need to knothat even tho im gay, im proud of it, are u gay dr. fong seriousy tel us, cuz this leprachaun crap is pretty gay cuz we kno that there isnt such thing as leprachauens..........p.s.............i bit phillup crows dick

Dr. Fong said...

I don't know why, but this story has attracted more frightening people to the blog than any other. Mike Casci000 you can barely speak English!