Strange disc-shaped craft spotted on Cape Hatteras, NC


Dr. Fong Say:

This weird disc-shaped building was photographed on my recent trip in North Carolina. Why someone would want this in their yard is beyond me.


This disc sits in someone's yard near Cape Hatteras in North Carolina and it looks like people could go inside at one point. Strange creatures have been arranged looking out of the windows and looked pretty creepy as the sun set. There was a rumor that this was a restuarant at one point but it did not look very stable sitting on just a few crumbling cindar blocks.

3 Comments:

d3m3nt14 said...

It really does look like something that someone built.

Dr. Fong said...

Yeah it had seen better days. It was probably cool at one point but looked like it was pretty unstable.

Reverend Nutmeg said...

From the picture that I viewed, via your web-site, I think I saw someone peeking out of one of the windows. Startled so badly was I, that I let loose a warm stream of urine in my pants. Had I not been late, I could of changed my pants before going to work.