Gwar's New Album: Beyond Hell


Dr. Fong Says:
This is a great day! The loudest rudest GWAR album to date. Get your hands on it NOW!


"OK scum, it is I, ODERUS URUNGUS, overlord of Toilet Earth and lead singer of the most dangerous band on this or any other planet--GWAR! Here to give you a quick update/review on the upcoming events and disasters that are set to plague this planet in the wake of GWAR's latest assault upon your sense and sensibility!

First off, it's DONE! "BEYOND HELL" our latest and greatest studio release to date, is mixed and mastered and ready to drop on your heads! Produced by the amazing Devin Townsend, I can say with utmost confidence that this one is going to take yer fucking head off!"


GWAR's Internet Stronghold
Website of Oderus Urungus

2 Comments:

Sarah said...

I FUCKING HAVE IT AND I FUCKING LOVE IT!!! HOPEFULLY I'M ABLE TO SEE YOU GUYS TOMORROW LIVE!!!

hellspiter said...

this is the best gwar album since scumdogs i fuckin love it