Dr. Fong's House of Mysteries


Dr. Fong Says:
Drop by sometime.


The House of Mysteries has been run by my family for generations. Though the location of our establishment is given out on a confidential basis, if you happen to find it yourself you will, of course, be invited in graciously.

We specialize in finding strange and often dangerous items for our customers. There are also many rare and wonderful items on our shelves for sale or trade. The House of Mysteries stocks a wide variety of rare herbs and incenses as well as many antique and specialty items.

We are always buying new and interesting curios.

7 Comments:

Osiris said...

You have my attention, Fong. I haven't been to the old curio shop in years, I am interested in certain "specialty items". You know my tates, let me know what you have in stock.

Kunstemaecker said...

Do you sell panda paws?

Dr. Fong said...

Foolish!

Panda paws have no power.

I would never trade in such garbage.

Osiris said...

He doesn't have panda paws, but he does have quite a selection of tiger penis. Give it a try sometime, it will make a man out of you.

Osiris said...

So, how much for the Mogwai?

Dr. Fong said...

Osiris, we do not stock Mogwai... I hate those filthy rats.

Osiris said...

I know you could scare one up for me if you tried. I am willing to pay top dollar...