Octopus Sex? (NSFW)


Dr. Fong Says:
Naughty.


I know a lot of you don't want to hear this, but it's time to talk frankly about Octopus Sex. Over the past couple of weeks I have been seeing Octopus Sex
everywhere. Before then I had never even heard of this strange subject.

It all started with finding the above image in a box of cards.
Where did this image come from and why? I had to know more. I knew that I was entering a dangerous place on the Internet. Typing "Octopus Sex" into Google image search is not for squeamish. Most of what I saw seemed to come from Japan.

With just a couple clicks I had entered a world unlike any I had ever seen before. In the frightening description of one movie, "all the waving cupped tentacles you could ever want walking over a nude, beautiful young woman". Oh my god, I don't ever want any! Get me out of here! Why do I know about this!?


Wiki - If You Dare

For your viewing pleasure?

3 Comments:

Osiris said...

That is quite bizarre. At first I was going to blame the censorship laws in Japan for breeding this unusual fetish, but it seems it has been going on for a long time.

By the way people, you shouldn't have sexual relations with octopus. That type of perversion is how creatures like the deep ones are created...

Dr. Fong said...

I don't understand it either..

Osiris said...

Also to Saturn belong the reptilian kind, especially the reptile forms of the elder time: Sauropods, Ceratopsians and the rest of the Dinosaurs, the dimly-remembered "dragons" and "sea monsters" of legend.