On the subject of Mogwai


Dr. Fong Says:
Don't worry they are very rare and only eat children when they are really hungry.


"Mogwai are a breed of fairie folk found in Oriental lands. They reproduce sexually during mating season, triggered by the coming of rain.

"Most depictions show mogwai as child-sized humanoids, though their bodies are often more like those of monkeys or frogs than human beings. Some descriptions say their faces are apelike, while others show them with beaked visages more like those of tortoises or with duck beaks."

"Mogwai are mischievous troublemakers. Their pranks range from the relatively innocent, such as loudly passing gas, to the more troublesome, such as stealing crops, kidnapping children, or raping women. In fact, small children are one of the gluttonous mogwai's favorite meals, though they will eat adults as well."

10 Comments:

Osiris said...

I KNEW you could find me a Mogwai if you really tried! Why are you being so difficult lately, Fong? I told you I would pay top dollar for a single Mogwai.

Dr. Fong said...

Well, I had one in the slightly cuter larval form... but it seems to have escaped.

Osiris said...

You know as well as I that with Mogwai comes much responsibility; you better find that thing before it does any serious damage to the ecosystem. Then sell it to me.

Memphis said...

The dancing Mogwai on the splash page will haunt my nightmares now!

Dr. Fong said...

I wish i had some way of knowing how many people actually find him.

Memphis said...

It was the last thing I clicked on too - I also found the smoke/fog. Man you've got yourself one wacky shop front!

Dr. Fong said...

There are still a couple of other things you haven't found. It is going to be getting much more complicated once I get some free time to spend working on it.

Memphis said...

Sometimes I can get the potions to come up and other times it doesn't seem to work but I may not be giving it enough time to load as I click through pretty quickly.

Osiris said...

Dr. Fong has a lot on his plate at the moment. Between the drfong.org site, the blog and being a criminal mastermind, he is a busy old man.

Memphis said...

Keeping busy must be how he keeps his skin so radiant! Mmmmm maybe it's the creepy potions?