For Sale: Dracula's Castle


Dr. Fong Says:
Think of all the fun parties you could have!


"The descendants of the Habsburg monarchy have confirmed they want to sell a Transylvanian castle mythically linked to the fictional Count Dracula."

"The family were turfed out of Romania's 14th-Century Bran Castle by the communists after World War II."

"It was returned to them in 2006 after a long legal battle."

"But now Dominic Habsburg, a New York architect and son of the late Romanian Princess Ileana, says he is willing to sell it back for $78m (£40m)."

Original Article

2 Comments:

Osiris said...

I Know this is off topic, but I have yet to get my Mandrake Root. I fear I will have to take my business elsewhere from now on...

Whipped Topping said...

Yes, Dr. Fong has lost almost all his mental adroitness. I fear he will not be around much longer...