100 Dr. Fong's House of Mysteries Magnets!


Dr. Fong Says:
Stick them places?


They arrived in the mail today; 100 shining, beautiful Dr. Fong's House of Mysteries magnets. What am I going to do with them? Who the hell knows!

I bought them from my store on Cafepress. They were paid for with profits made from my store and it felt good knowing that I was investing in the future of Dr. Fong's House of Mysteries. A future that will now contain... magnets.

Not just any magnets either. Measuring 2.5 inches across and coated with a UV protective film they are largely unstoppable and highly affixable.

People have been really supportive of this site lately. I want to thank everyone that made this dream of magnets a reality.

Now I need your help:
What do I do with 100 magnets?

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

You could give me one.

michael said...

Hand them out to those beggars with
the cardboard signs, the ones you
always see on the freeway off ramps
etc. asking for money!

Doctor Fong said...

Perhaps a new form of hobo nickle? Good for trade in booze and pocket lint.