Allow Me to Introduce Myself

Medico Says:
I look forward to serving you.


Greetings. I am Medico Nisaba- Practitioner of Infernal Necromancy. Dr. Fong has allowed me to write on his blog from time to time as a reporter of the strange and unusual and has also given me permission to offer my services as a Practitioner of Infernal Necromancy.

As a Practitioner of Infernal Necromancy, I practice barbarous and horrible rites in order to bring the dead back to life and to trap their immortal souls. I draw my powers of Infernal Necromancy from the torments of the damned, and to date have resurrected over 10,000 soulless bodies.

This is simply an introductory blog, in the near future I will be offering certain Necromancy related services and of course blogging on topics that I find interesting.

It is an honor to be here at Dr. Fong's Blog of Mysteries, and as soon as Dr. Fong and I have more time to discuss what services/items I am allowed to offer through his Curio Shop of Mysteries I will release an Infernal list.

I look forward to serving you.

4 Comments:

Doctor Fong said...

Welcome to the House of Mysteries!

I look forward to learning of your forbidden necromancy and hearing the tales of your long and frightful life but don't try any funny business.

I don't know you very well, Medico Nisaba-Practitioner of Infernal Necromancy, and I have my eye on you.

michael said...

Where did you get that picture of
my ex-wife in her wedding dress?

Medico Nisaba-Practitioner of Infernal Necromancy said...

I summoned her.

michael said...

I must warn you: BE GENTLE! Pieces
of her break off if you get too
rough and glue just doesn't stick
to her very well.