Dr. Fong's House of Mysteries Disclaimer

Information on this website is based on research from the internet, books, articles and studies, as well as hearsay, speculation and things we made up. Statements in this website have not necessarily been evaluated and should not be considered as medical advice. Though I assure you my doctorate was bestowed upon me by a power far greater than a common university.

All content is © of Dr. Fong's House of Mysteries. All photos are used for commentary purposes only, All other content is the property and copyright of their respective owners, If anyone believes that their copyright has been misused, you can email me and I will remove the items.

Users may submit posts for consideration. Anyone wishing to contribute to the blog should contact drfong@charter.net for guidelines.

Individual posts, comments and opinions expressed are those of the individuals within a range of guidelines.