It was I who made Britney Spears go MAD!

Medico Says:
I also gave Paris Hilton the Herpes, but thats another story...


I'm sure you have noticed lately just how CRAZY Britney Spears has become. Some people believe it is a cry for help, others believe it is a publicity stunt to revive her broken down, lousy career. Until now, only I knew the deep, dark truth.

I have put a POX on Britney Spears that has caused her madness. I never liked the foul succubus, but lately her narcissism has angered me to the point of using my Powers of Necromancy against her.

I will reverse the POX on one condition. Britney promises to retire with all her millions of dollars and her bastard children and buy a cottage in the mountains where she will never be heard from again. If she does not the POX will continue to get worse until she is finally driven to suicide.

Think about it Britney, do all of us a favor and accept your exile.

14 Comments:

Doctor Fong said...

I thought that her mind was being attacked, but I didn't know that it was you!

How could you do this?

Her life has been torn apart!

Anonymous said...

Why hasen't Tom Cruise kidnapped
her and converted her to
Scientology befor its to late?

Medico Nisaba-Practitioner of Infernal Necromancy said...

It is too late for her! The POX is quite strong and only if my demands are met will it be lifted.

Anonymous said...

Look at that photo of her, doesn't it just scream "fuck me!!"?

Doctor Fong said...

I think it screams, "cut my head off and bury it in salt!"

Rand said...

Did you give her that very bad wig too?

Medico Nisaba-Practitioner of Infernal Necromancy said...

I am inside her head, so to speak. Every weird thing she does is influenced by me.

Anonymous said...

Dr. Fong. By any chance do you
have any black 'Get well Britney'
ribbons in your gift store?

Medico Nisaba-Practitioner of Infernal Necromancy said...

He can't get involved. This is between me and Britney!

Doctor Fong said...

I could help support her in this troubling time...

By making money in the gift store.

Medico Nisaba-Practitioner of Infernal Necromancy said...

She has plenty of money! She can't buy her way out of this POX!

She will be my mindslave until her life force is all used up!

Peter Soma said...

Is this similar to the pox that was on Anna Nicole Smith? If so it seems to be very effective... VERY effective.

Medico Nisaba-Practitioner of Infernal Necromancy said...

I am not permitted to speak openly about the dead, but I understand how you could see similarities between the two...

;)

Anonymous said...

IT'Z ME IAN WAN U GIT HER MONY CAN I HAVE SOME OF IT HE HE (XD)