New Items at the Dr. Fong Store

Dr. Fong Says:
Buy my products!


Please support Dr. Fong's House of Mysteries by purchasing something from our online store. We have many great designs on all sorts of products (tshirts, mugs, stickers, etc.).

Any money made from the store is used to promote Dr. Fong's House of Mysteries. The next chunk of money we make from the store will be used to buy 100 DrFong.org magnets. I am going to stick them all over the place during my travels and give prizes to the people who find them.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I will help Dr. Fong.
That DMT hoodie will be mine!

Doctor Fong said...

Thanks Everyone! I ordered the 100 drfong magnets and they should be here in a couple of days.

I want to thank everyone for their support of my site and let them know that all money made from this site will go into promoting it. Making it self perpetuating.