UFOs over Islington


Dr. Fong Says:
Flares?


"Dozens of mysterious lights were spotted hovering in the sky above Archway - spreading panic among residents below.

Unidentified flying orange objects stopped traffic and left residents staring skyward in disbelief at around 5.30pm on Thursday."

"There were a group of them - 10 to 15 of them moving together. My first impression was that they reminded me of a squadron of aeroplanes in formation. But they didn't have a proper formation and they were all moving at the same speed."

"I thought for a while that something was happening in the centre of London. Bombs and planes crossed my mind. But I realised very quickly that they didn't look like any aircraft I'd seen before."

Original Article

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

This appears to be multiple orange
coloured magnesium flares dropped
by United Kingdom Air National
Guard planes and/or a disintegrating weather balloon.
All UFO sightings have rational
eplainations!

Capt. Michael McLiar
U.K. UFO Investigation Sqdn.
Alviso AFB, Canton, U.K.

Doctor Fong said...

Was there also swamp gas and/or reflection of venus involved?

Provident 360 said...

In my opinion, UFOs in the Bible are angles and are referred to as a cloud, fire, star, etc.

Dr. Fong said...

Why would you assume angles?
They could be actual stars, clouds, fire, etc.