Infernal Necromancy Interview


Dr. Fong Interviews Medico Nisaba:



Dr. Fong: You and I have known each other for a long time, but most of the readers here at Dr. Fong's House of Mysteries don't know anything about you. Who are you Medico Nisaba-Practitioner of Infernal Necromancy?

Medico Nisaba: Well, that is as good as any first question I have been asked; in this Incarnation I am a young practitioner of Infernal Necromancy, currently residing in Florida and attempting to repel the Great Storm of Evil that is headed for all of mankind.

Dr. Fong: Infernal Necromancy you say? What exactly is necromancy? What is it you really do?

Medico Nisaba: Well, it can become quite complex. I dabble in all areas of the occult, herbcraft, witchcraft, etc. Necromancy by definition is a form of divination in which the practitioner seeks to summon "operative spirits" or "spirits of divination", for multiple reasons, from spiritual protection to wisdom. The Infernal Necromancy in my title comes from a past Incarnation in which I was Stoned to death for work involving the dark arts.

Dr. Fong: Earlier, you mentioned a Great Storm of Evil coming to destroy all mankind. That sounds very dramatic. Tell me about it.

Medico Nisaba: The Great Storm of Evil. It isn't so much a vision as an Infernal feeling that something will soon trigger a Vortex of Evil. These Evil Vortices have the ability to pull living matter into themselves and trigger horrific feelings of pain and suffering. Despite all the "Science" to the contrary, I believe the Dinosaurs were wiped out of existence in this manner.

Dr. Fong: You still haven't said anything about what it actually is, or how we can stop it?

Medico Nisaba: Well, I'm afraid to say that nobody really knows what it is or how to stop it. My theory is that this Vortex of Evil is attracted to Evil. How we can stop Evil from happening, I haven't a clue. I plan on being dead when the Vortex of Evil is finally upon us, so the LIVING matter will be sucked into the Vortex while I wait to Incarnate after it has passed.

Dr. Fong: So you are going to abandon us all to die?

Medico Nisaba: I MAY be able to bring a few brave souls with me into the icy grip of death, only to be Incarnated later after the Vortex passes, but most will not be able to handle that. So yes, I am watching out for myself, as there is nothing I can do for most of you.

Dr. Fong: Well, I guess we're done here.

Medico Nisaba: Thank you, Dr. Fong, for taking the time to Interview me.

1 Comment:

Medico Nisaba-Practitioner of Infernal Necromancy said...

Grade A interview, thanks, Dr. Fong.