Infernal Necromancy Rituals in Harford County


Medico Says:
Without protection, the vortex of evil will surely claim you.


"State police are investigating the discovery of a human skull in a black cauldron in a wooded area in Conowingo. The discovery was made by area residents Thursday near the 500 block of Belle Manor Road."

"Police also found a second cauldron, human and animal bones, a plastic skull, a small statue and other items. Police say the skull showed no obvious signs of trauma and appeared to be very old. It was sent to the Medical Examiner."

"Authorities are wondering if the items were being used in a religious ritual, and it's not clear if any crime was committed."

This has all the markings of an Infernal Necromancy Ritual. One not unlike the ritual I performed in order to charge Dr. Fong's Ring (what did you think I was doing with all those human remains I had you ship to me from China?).

It is all the more important now that we have protective talismans, for the gathering powers will soon be upon us. All those who do not have some form of protection will surely die, pulled into a vortex of evil so powerful, nothing left unprotected can escape the horrible torment...

What aren't they telling us?

5 Comments:

Doctor Fong said...

I sure hope my ring gets here soon. I am under constant attack.

Medico Nisaba-Practitioner of Infernal Necromancy said...

I sent it out. I had to send it in a stealthy manner, but it will get to you. I always deliver. I understand your concern and this is one hell of a ring. The attacks will STOP once you don this ring of Infernal Necromancy. It was charged in the same fashion my ring was, and I am under some serious psychic attack 24/7. It became so bad I was getting sores and boils, so I came up with the "recipe" for charging a protection ring/ amulet. All the sores and boils have healed and I am 100%. My friend, Dr. Fong, you will be safe from these malicious attacks against you, I give you my word as an Infernal Necromancer.

Medico Nisaba-Practitioner of Infernal Necromancy said...

On another note, I am currently tracking down all those responsible for the attacks on my dear friend Dr. Fong, and you can count on some VERY nasty things coming your way soon.

Play with Infernal Necromancy, and you WILL get burned (in one way or another).

Doctor Fong said...

I just got it last night and I am feeling better already. Thank you Medico Nisaba-Practitioner of Infernal Necromancy you have saved me from torment.

Medico Nisaba-Practitioner of Infernal Necromancy said...

It's what I do.