The Lost Gold of the Incas


Dr. Fong Says:
Me likey gold.


Most people have probably heard about the lost cities of gold hidden somewhere high in the Andes mountains of South America. It is said that there is only one entrance to these cities and that it is through hidden underground passages beneath the mountains.

The story goes that there is a secret tunnel system running for hundreds of miles under the mountains of Peru. Some of the Incas fled into the tunnels to their underground city and stayed hidden while the diseases of the Spanish raged above them. Some people think they are still living there today.


Supposedly, the huge amount of gold plundered by the Spanish was but a tiny percentage of the treasures of the Inca Empire. Much of it was taken by the fleeing Incas deep into the tunnels below Peru.

In a recent trade, I came into possession of a map claiming to show where one entrance can be found.
I would love to go to Peru some day and search for the forgotten entrance to the Inca tunnel system. If anyone would like to help fund an expedition to Peru in search of lost Inca gold please let me know.

I am also looking for a small group of people to accompany me on this trip. If you are interested, please comment and mention what skills you would bring to this expedition.

6 Comments:

Medico Nisaba-Practitioner of Infernal Necromancy said...

Dr. Fong, it is because I care about you that I must tell you this. There is no lost gold of the Incas. This trip you are planning is a suicide mission, you and whomever goes along with you will not return alive.

Doctor Fong said...

The gold is there!

More than you can imagine.

I saw you online earlier but you vanished before I could say hi.

Medico Nisaba-Practitioner of Infernal Necromancy said...

Well, there is a curse on the site you plan on disturbing. You are going to need some Infernal Necromancy type help to get through this alive.

Doctor Fong said...

Since you believe that there is no gold, you won't, of course, be making a claim to any percentage of it when you come with us..

Medico Nisaba-Practitioner of Infernal Necromancy said...

I will be paid for my services as an Infernal Necromancer. We will speak in private about my rates. You will have the charged ring that protects you from ghouls and monsters, but the curse is strong, I need to be there to thwart it.

Regardless of you finding gold, my rates stay the same.

Anonymous said...

I am experienced in the art of Inca
sacrifices. You may have to make
some sacrifices during your
journey.