Missing Time / Chronic Universe Failure


Dr. Fong Says:
I hope I wasn't probed.


Whoa! Weird things have been happening to me lately. Even the magic of Medico Nisaba-Practitioner of Infernal Necromancy may not be able to save me.

For example, I had an hour of time just disappear last night. It was all very confusing. One minute it was 11:58 pm and I was getting up to pee. When I came back it was 1:00 am!

What is going on?

I have two possible theories about what might have happened to cause this hour to simply vanish.

1. Aliens - People who are abducted by aliens always mention missing time.

2. Chronic Universe Failure - The spacetime continuum as we know it is breaking down. Time may cease to function at any moment.

12 Comments:

Medico Nisaba-Practitioner of Infernal Necromancy said...

You didn't do the ritual I told you to do in time, now we are all doomed!

Doctor Fong said...

Where the hell am I supposed to find hen's livers on a Sunday evening!?

Medico Nisaba-Practitioner of Infernal Necromancy said...

From your flock of hens...

You must perform the ritual or the spacetime continuum will end early, bringing with it a vortex of unspeakable evil!

Doctor Fong said...

The hens all died in mid-February from the extreme cold of Northern Michigan.

I guess we are all doomed.

Medico Nisaba-Practitioner of Infernal Necromancy said...

FIND SOME!

Perform the ritual and buy us all more time!

Sebastien said...

Chronic universe failure, happens from time to time.

Medico Nisaba-Practitioner of Infernal Necromancy said...

Not if Dr. Fong performs the ritual I have created for him...

Medico Nisaba-Practitioner of Infernal Necromancy said...

Well, once again I have had to perform the ritual. Yes, readers, you would all be in a vortex of terror if it were not for my rituals.

I'm going to come up with a ritual that sends me away, far away, and let you all suffer the tortures of the damned while I am comfortable in my dimension.

Only a select few of you post comments of substance, so tell me, why should you NOT be sucked into a vortex of evil?

Haunted TUNA said...

It was the shift from winter time to summer time :P

Doctor Fong said...

If you are referring to Daylight Savings Time, that is not supposed to occur until the first week in April. So I hardly think that is the solution to my missing hour.

Anonymous said...

it happened to me too. I woke up at 4:15 am, closed my eyes for about 30 seconds and when I looked, it was 5:15. Oh, and uh, I have some extra hen's liver if you need any.

Anonymous said...

or maybe you clock was broken.