Strange Weather - Ball Lightning 2

Dr. Fong Says:
Decide for yourself! I'll post an update once I know more.


"Ball lightning could soon lose its status as a mystery, now that a team in Brazil has cooked up a simple recipe for making similar eerie orbs of light in the lab, even getting them to bounce around for several seconds."

"Thousands of people have reported seeing ball lightning, a luminous sphere that sometimes appears during thunderstorms. It is typically the size of a grapefruit and lasts for a few seconds or minutes, sometimes hovering, even bouncing along the ground."

This video is pretty interesting but I have my doubts. The video looks good but the fact that whoever was doing this experiment was wearing flip flops is not a good sign. Open-toed shoes are not proper lab attire and that makes me doubt the whole thing.

Previous post about ball lightning

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

This is not ball lightning. Ive seen it and this is not it. It doesnt float it doesnt have a tail. All this looks like to me is somebody welding or something. Misleading video on ball lightning. should be deleted