The Best Krampus Postcard Ever

Dr. Fong Says:
This is the best of the best.


This is a scan of the coolest Krampus postcard that I have ever seen. If you don't know who the Krampus is see the previous blogs at Grus vom Krampus and Night of the Krampus.

Krampus on this postcard has his pitchfork and a wicker basket filled with screaming babies. His right arm has been chained to his right leg for some reason.

Very nice black on red printed postcard. Fine Condition. Price: $75.00

post signature

3 Comments:

S.W. said...

Oh no! I belive the unfortunate young ones in the Krampus's basket are Chamula children. If only they could stop being so wicked, then he might stay away.

Haunted TUNA said...

It looks cool, but the other postcards were cooler

Shaunna said...

Thank you for stopping to see my blog - yours has some truly amazing cards! I wish I could afford them... Especially this one (though I'm sure I'll find more as I am still looking!). Have a wonderful day!