Start Your Own Mind Control Cult

Dr. Fong Says:
Frighteningly easy.


"The world is depicted as black and white, with little room for making personal decisions based on a trained conscience. One's conduct is modeled after the ideology of the group, as taught in its literature. People and organizations are pictured as either good or evil, depending on their relationship to the cult."

"Universal tendencies of guilt and shame are used to control individuals, even after they leave. There is great difficulty in understanding the complexities of human morality, since everything is polarized and oversimplified. All things classified as evil are to be avoided, and purity is attainable through immersion into the cult's ideology."

post signature

4 Comments:

J. Burkhart said...

I'm getting worried about you Dr. Fong.
First the "take chances and get in" posting.
Now its the how to be a cult leader video.
I'll send you and original inspiration spell to help get you back on track.

Mumble Mumble Hmmmm Boogey Boogey Wada Wadi.

((((POOF))))!

There, that should do the trick...

Waterfalls Insights said...

Most organizations and religions fit into this description.
I am the leader of my own cult... one follower...ME. :)
Does this mean I walk in circles? lol

J. Burkhart said...

Perhaps it means you exist closely within your own truths.

Jeffrey said...

Great video! Great soundtrack! But none of the people in that video could really give you great wealth, peace, or happiness. Only I can do that, if you join my cult. You can achieve that elusive sense of purpose by running errands for me, doing my laundry, and playing "Life-Size Stratego" with me and my inner circle. All this indeed can be yours, and absolutely "free."