The mushroom speaks!

Mr. Myco Says:
Greetings from deep space


My last post was slightly ahead of itself, in my eagerness I forgot an introduction...

My name is Mr. Myco, and I was born of interstellar spores. As an agent of symbiotic human-vegetable-consciousness I descended from the heavens and by the will of the great Dr. Fong my tendrilous mycelium have found their way into the Internet, into the house of mysteries.

From time to time It shall be my pleasure to speak to you from the heart of the Fungal mind, but for now I give greetings from deep outerspace, from the depths of your own cylcopean innerrealm.

4 Comments:

Dr. Fong said...

I would like to be the first to welcome our new fungal overlords..

Tony said...

Overlords? Bah! I smell cream of mushroom soup cooking.

Mr. Myco said...

Not all fungus is edible mind you!

Medico Nisaba said...

I think a lot more people need to eat large quantities of amanita phalloides...