Dr. Fong needs your help - Mysterious Stone Head

Dr. Fong Says:
I have always loved giant stone heads.


This one is a real mystery. I found this picture on a forum with the same question that I am going to ask you... What is this giant stone head, where is it, and does it still exist?

The original forum was no help at all in identifying this picture. I know that the
readers at Dr. Fong's House of Mysteries know more about most things than most people, so I thought I would pose the question to you, my dear readers.

Please post in the comments if you have any information about the above picture. At this point, I wouldn't even mind some wild speculation about lost civilizations.

post signature

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

It is a statue in Guatemala.
Exact location is not confirmed.
Locals will give you the run around.

Dr. Fong said...

You got it!