The Mysterious Lot # 138

Dr. Fong Says:
Strangely, the House of Mysteries has been unusually rat free lately...


This is an interesting piece indeed. From my initial appraisal I thought it to be just a partially mummified head in a box. Known originally only as Lot # 138 the staff and I have affectionately nicknamed him "Harold".

After I found people gazing at him for obscenely long periods of time and I started wondering if maybe there wasn't something more sinister going on and his box was removed from display.

Since then I have on two separate occasions found Harold unwrapped and out of his box when I thought him securely stored in the back room.

I'm not worried yet but I must admit that the thought of Harold moving around the House of Mysteries on his own scares me to no end.

post signature

0 Comments: