Wanted: for Dooming the World

Stan The Chosen One Says:
He might try it on All Hallows Eve. Now I have a deadline.


Hunting Medico Nisaba Pt. 1

I've been dealing with a lot lately with killing Deep Ones from Hurricane Ike and dealing with impersonators, but now I'll put that all away to save the Earth.

I know I'm a bit of a noob to Dr. Fong's with only one post (well 2 now), but I want to do more. That is why I am going to hunt down Medico and stop him from letting the Earth fall victim to the wrath of Cthulhu.

As I understand it, Medico is still looking at the blog so I will not reveal how I will do this. Watch out Medico, a storm is coming...

8 Comments:

Medico Nisaba said...

I'm here Stan the Chosen One. Stan, you have been Chosen to fail miserably in all of your endeavors.

All of the necessary elements are now in place for the return of The Great Old Ones. There is nothing anyone can do to stop this now, let alone a pathetic dimwit like yourself.

$23,000? That's it? To save the world as we know it? I'll turn myself in if you raise the reward and I don't have to accept US Dollars...

nam d. nas said...

Where in the world is Dr. Fong? He is the only one I trust in a situation like this.

Stan the Chosen One said...

All the zeroes I put in there wouldn't fit. Any way you will be stopped!

Ratty said...

Medico shouldn't be too hard to find. I've never seen anyone else that looks like that.

If I find him, I do want Us Dollars.

Dr. Fong said...

Jeeze, I'm only away traveling the farthest corners of the world for 15 months and the House of Mysteries is a complete mess.

Try not to kill each other until I get back. I want to see this.

Medico Nisaba said...

haha

Poor Dr. Fong, leave him be. He's just an old man trying to collect curios and run a House of Mysteries.

As for the bounty on my head; I seriously doubt Stan the man is good for it. Word has it that he's a deadbeat and won't even pick up the occasional check at a restaurant.

ohh by the way, ratty, I wouldn't accept US Dollars for any bounties nowadays, insist on gold as payment.

Medico Nisaba said...

Whoops, looks like I didn't do it on All Hallows Eve...

What's your next theory Stan the Man?


A wonderful theory I can only guess, since you are full of them.

haha, you are such a joke; I will take you all down with me and NOTHING can stop it!

:))

Ratty said...

Okay. Gold it is! Maybe I'll get lucky.